Shabby Blog Background

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Summer In Italy - Scrapbook Album 12 x 12

A special friend and her family were blessed to have the opportunity to spend a summer in Italy. They rented a Tuscan villa and various friends and family groups came at different intervals to share in the fun and relaxation. My friend asked me to create a 64 page scrapbook - a coffee table book - highlighting special moments, people and places. She stored all of their photos in photo albums but she selected a subset for the scrapbook album. She gave the scrapbook album to her husband as a gift and his comment to me was that he was not into scrapbooking but that he really liked this album.

It was so much fun finding scrapbook paper with the "old world" look - to set the photos on backgrounds that made you feel like you were there. I personally felt like I had shared in their experiences in making this album for them!

Do you have a trip or vacation that you would love to have made into a "coffee table book"? If so, please email me at Mary@MarysMemorables.com.













No comments:

Post a Comment