Shabby Blog Background

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Special Memory - Digital Scrapbook Page Framed

I wanted to make a Christmas gift keepsake for my dear friend and her husband of 1 year so I asked them to send me a photo they loved - it could be of anything or anyone so they sent me several to choose from and I didn't tell them which one until I gave them the gift!

I chose the photo and made a digital 8 x 8 scrapbook page which I then matted and framed in a 12 x 12 frame. They loved it!

Would you like to give a gift like this to your friends - just asking for a special photo and then giving it back as a keepsake framing? If your answer is yes, then email me at Mary@MarysMemorables.com!


Digital Scrapbook Page - 8 x 8


Matted Page in 12 x 12 Frame

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea!! :)
    -Thank you for sharing,
    Maren Benedict
    Paper Crafts Go-to Gal

    ReplyDelete