Shabby Blog Background

Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Poem Card

This 8 x 8 baby card was made for the mother-to-be's third baby due May 23rd! I was invited to her first two childrens baby showers and gave with my gift arrangements a handmade card that included a poem that I wrote. I was surprised to see when touring her home that she had subsequently framed each card in a shadow box that was on the wall of each child's room. There was not an occasion for me to make a card for her third baby and she told her mother that she was sad that she did not have a card and poem to frame for her third baby. So her mother hired me to make a card and poem so she would have one to frame!

Do you want a special card made for someone special in your life? Would you also like me to frame it for you? If so, email me at Mary@MarysMemorables.com.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Mary.. So happy 2 find ur website.. friend in China sent it to me.. we live in Rimrock.. after 25 yr in the valley.. my husband is the only believer I know in his family.. we found a hand written birth congrats note written by an aunt who prayed he would one day believe in Jesus.. I really like the birth announcement message you put up.. God bless and prosper you as you fulfill His design for ur life.. Merry Christmas to you and your family.. Ann Bartsch.. my email is mrsb@charactercomputing.com
    Pls let me know if you have any prayer requests.. that is my calling from the Lord.. to develop this new year a heart of gratitude and to continue in prayer for His Kingdom work..

    ReplyDelete